2ND QUARTER CHALLENGE: ONE HIT WONDERS
From: Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge Group
Duration: April 1 – June 30, 2015
For this challenge, we’re going to explore authors who have only written one book (or one novel). It’s all right if the author has published short stories or has been part of a larger collection of published works with other contributors, but he or she can only have one standalone work.
For a variation, you can ALSO read books that were the only book of its type written by that author (for example, a fantasy book written by a nonfiction writer). Set your goal, and keep us posted on how you do!
Jackie B’s Challenge Books:
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – Completed 4/27/15
2. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath – Completed 5/28/15
3. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell – Completed 6/29/15
4. Russian in the Attic by Marcey Goulder Forman – Completed 5/26/15
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey – Completed 5/19/15