It’s hard to believe 8 months have long since passed. Back in May, Jane @ Greenish Bookshelf and I committed to hosting an Anne of Green Gables series read-along. It’s been so much fun! I’ve loved reading such a well-loved, yet unknown to me, series all the way through. I’ve met so many amazing people, too! This journey has been an incredible ride. It’s been wonderful to see everyone’s passion, love, and interest in not only Anne Shirley but also L.M Montgomery.
December should have been the proper wrap-up, but life got in the way and I still have to finish Rilla of Ingleside (I’m LOVING it this far!). While I might be a month behind, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with us this long. This means we’re hosting an END OF ANNE GIVEAWAY!!!
End of Anne Giveaway
This giveaway will be U.S. and Canada only** and will include the following items:
- A Litographs Anne of Green Gables tote water-resistant 17″ x 14.75″ tote bag
- One 8×10 Anne of Green Gables print from CarrotTopPaperShop featuring the quote “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” from Anne of Green Gables
- Anne of Green Gables bonded leather hardcover book
** Sorry international friends! Keep your eyes peeled for future Giveaway– perhaps in March. Hint hint. 😉
The giveaway is officially open and will run through Friday, January 26th at midnight central time. There are multiple ways to enter, so make certain you take advantage of them! The winner will have three days to respond and will be announced on Monday, January 29th!
Between now and then, expect to see my review of Rilla of Ingleside, plus a wrap-up post or two. I am sad to see this read along go, but I’ve loved every minute. I hope you have too! It might be 2018, but the #AnneReadAlong2017 never seems to die. 🙂 Well, at least it never will in my heart.
What do you think?
- Have you been participating in #AnneReadAlong2017? Which post did you enjoy writing/reading the most?
- What is your favorite Anne of Green Gables series book? Why?
- What is your least favorite Anne of Green Gables series book?
- Are you interested in participating in a future read along? If so, would you prefer a standalone or series read? Why?